Featured Post

Brad Pitt and Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds and Aldo Ray

Continuing at Huff Po is another small minded review of Inglourious Basterds http://tinyurl.com/nyeqfc (please bear with me until I learn...

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 11, 2019

POEMS 5-11-19

TATTOO ME


A tattoo inscribes memories
Is it Death or the Roses
You want
For your pain and pleasures?
I will wound you until
Your voices inside are still.

“I wish to be tattooed,” she said
All up and down my arm.
Stitch my scar roses with thorns
Hearts and Forget-Me-Nots
What is it I cannot remember?

INVISIBLE ONE



He has frozen time
To give himself make-believe time.
To alter a destiny that cannot be altered
His body of pictures
Fragmented images to be cut up
Put together - like a puzzle
But all is complete and pure
To eyes that see and know for sure
Do not forget Nyarlathotep
Comes for all
Who cannot pierce bewitching beauty
To observe Death and ugliness hiding The Fall
Walk away do not follow.
There is no safe place with others
In this time of hostile feathers.

No comments: