Featured Post

Brad Pitt and Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds and Aldo Ray

Continuing at Huff Po is another small minded review of Inglourious Basterds http://tinyurl.com/nyeqfc (please bear with me until I learn...

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 11, 2019

HILLARY'S EMAILS!ALL OF THEM!

Where Are Her Emails? 

Here They Are! Why Kenneth Goldsmith Printed Out All 60,000 of Hillary Clinton’s Emails for His New Show in Venice


Kenneth Goldsmith’s “HILLARY: The Hillary Clinton Emails” is on view at Despar Teatro Italiano, Campiello de l’Anconeta, 1944, 30121 Venezia, May 9–November 24, 2019.
So Goldsmith didn't think they were so bad. I read the ones posted in a column on my timeline and I was appalled.
To me they were exactly like those nasty notes sent in high school to certain people from certain people.
Yes it was just like high school.
Only Hillary wanted to be president of my country and interact with rulers of other countries,
only she was still in high school.
That is the mentality of Hillary Clinton.
I dont want high school to rule the world for me.





No comments: